Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Chanel, Laneige, Ipsa, Silkygirl


P.S. If you are a guy, then you should prolly skip this entry cuz it has got totally no whatsoever relation to you.



Makeups makeups!



Chanel Teint Innocence feat. Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre. My 3rd bottle of Teint Innocence already. This time round I got it 1 shade darker to mix with my existing bottle which has gotten tad too fair from all those outdoor activities of mine.


Whereas for the loose powder (name too long for lazy me to type), I got tempted while testing out at the Chanel booth. Texture? Real silky smooth and what's more, blink blink!! Me like!! Ok, I know most dusting powder's got shimmers the same but they are usually in shades of purple-rish or pearl-rish. Nah uh, too white already. I'm telling you, the photo won't look nice.

Me is talking about loose powder and not dusting powder or luminating powder. Whilst I've already got one luminating powder in pearl, I'm looking at something that can give a final finishing to my makeup. Please, pressed powder is not the last step, specifically!


Chanel Teint Innocence: 8/10
Price: $76?? As usual, I can't seem to remember the price.

Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre: ??/10
Price: Definitely less than $60.



Verdict for Chanel's loose powder was not rated cuz I only managed to use it once. It looks ooookay enough. On it's own. Cuz I hadn't got any other makeup on that day. Brushed some on my naked face in short, not too bad thou'.




Along with my Marjolica volumising still nicely wrapped in it's original package, all the way from Taiwan. The one outside was the lengthening one which I gotten from Pwee months back.


Marjolica lengthening: 8.5/10 (It's really quite good compared to rest of the mascara at the same price range you know?)
Price: $18 odd I think.


Marjolica volumising: ??/10 (Yet tried)
Price: As above



My fully utilised concealers: Ipsa vs Laneige

While both works equally well for me, price is the only factor you'll have to consider. Ipsa's good since you have 3 tones to choose from but it's rather habitual that you'll stick to one tone for use. So a pot one like Laneige's comes in more worthy... .


Believe it or not Silky girl's blusher is good!


Psst! I'm using Silky Girl Nectar Blush!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques