Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pics and pieces of my hectic life (part 1)

Gawwwd. Can't believe I sat infront of the monitor for 2 good hours for this entry on a Friday after my lesson.

Not much illustrations this time round because I'm plain lazy to think any further. Damn tired can!?! So, pictures to tell the tale. Which I think, is entertaining enough already. Heh.


**********


Subject: Sabotage - I got chio friends, I dunno them

(P.S. I'm playing with Phlook over here, where you can have notes on the picture itself. Roll over and try. Click on the close inverted comma (") to leave notes. Quite fun leh!)


Now let me explain why these 2 girls are over here. Frankly speaking, I don't really know them. Neo-prints were a mega fad back then where people were literally giving out those sinister stickers like business cards. That probably explained why I had so many tonnes that belongs to people - whom I'm not even accquainted with?




Subject: Sabotage - I got a handsome brother

This is dedicated to motivate him lose weight faster. Tsk. I'm sucha good sister.






Last time sharp chin. Now double chin. Tsk!




Subject: Sabotage - Never ever underestimate the damage of fashion disaster

It kills.









Subject: Sabotage - The innocent souls whom might wanna think twice inviting me to their wedding dinner

A.k.a my evil scheme of siam-ing the red bomb; threatening the bride that I'll expose their utmost unkempt unsightly photos. Dunchu dare me. *evil laughters*


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques