Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pics and pieces of my hectic life (part 2) *Edited*

Subject: Food

Some overdue pixxies.



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Someone tell me my daddy is uber entertaining?

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Subject: School

And so we hate it.


Photobucket

Remember I said I had this guai(3) lou(2) lecturer? Boy I thought I was the only one that needs hearing aids.

Photobucket




Subject: Facebook

going.gaga.over.pet.society.

So are many of my friends. Everyone's vying amongst each other and desperate to earn for our pet. Hmmm, very childish but you'll be surprise how many adults have gone crazy over this game ok.

Photobucket

Guess Jamie must have heard my complaints, I've since then receive quite alot of gifts from him. Sweet!


Photobucket




!!!!

Photobucket



I've watched Underworld: Rise of the Lycans already. Not too bad aside from pitch black scenes all the darn time.

Damn busy nowadays. ♣#$^%^

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques