Monday, February 2, 2009

CNY galore part 2

Seems like Kayteewee-ing is a must-have for CNY already. Wanted to catch a movie but GV closed surprisingly early on Chu 2. Spoilsport.


Photobucket

Photobucket


I was so hungry I had a footlong - all by myself. Lalalala. Actually, I had some leftovers lah.

Photobucket












Random. This to show how much I like wasabi.

Photobucket







While most of you go bai nian on Chu 1 and 2, mine falls on Chu 5. Damn lugi lor, had to take leave on that day. Why because it's actually my grandmama's death anniversary thus the elders decided to have a gathered visitation on that day.

Photobucket


20 over of us squeezing in a 4-room flat is no joke. Come to think of it, my dad's side of relative is seriously over-zealous. These that came over are only a handful. Imagine if all were present. We'll need at least a void deck. =.=

Photobucket







Cutesy spotted! Name's kaitlyn, my lil' mixed blood niece. Endearing isn't she?

Photobucket

Photobucket




Elders will NEVAR make do without a round or 2 gambling sessions. (Psst, I'll be in the game of ban luck too, if I wasn't rushing off. Cousins will never spare me from these games)

Photobucket



Problems with most big families are the confusion of seniority. Age becomes obsolete in identifying "rankings". Likewise for me too. I get to call people around 50 years old biao ge or biao jie. Weird. Fella's old enough to be my dad or mum.

Photobucket

That's Elanor. 14 years old and already standing at least 1.65m I think. Her dad, whom is my cousin, kinda forgotten that yours truly was of the same "level" as him and mistaken me as Elanor's cousin.

Which in fact, I'm Elanor's aunt.

WTH. A 14 year old calling me "Biao Gu"?? Hell no will I accept that~

And of course, being the well-known obnoxious princess of the family I made a big hoo-hah and went round complaining I do not want to be called Aunt by such a grown up kid. It took me 6 months to adapt the grand title from my brother's child, but a TEENAGER? NO NO NO! CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT!! I insist she calls me jie jie.






Photobucket

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques