Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY galore

Did I mention I only managed to grab my new year clothes and stuffs on the very last minute? I almost die-ded I tell you. And it felt like the whole world was doing last minute shopping because everywhere was packed as hell.

Some of the stuffs I grabbed:


Photobucket

A clutch and a something generic for work. Both from Aldo.




Photobucket

Eyedust, matching pair of earring, and a janet-tempt-me-to-buy-because-it's-2-for-$32 O.P.I nail polish.


And then it's CNY eve! Mum said she lost 2kg during that few days of buying and cooking and cleaning. Poor Mum. I helped a little by helping her wrap her infamous ngoh hiang k!

Check out the amount of food my parents had stored. I shall not criticize too much because it's inauspicious. Anyway, leftovers means 年年有余. We are supposed to prepare excess food such that it significants you are blessed with extras every year.

Photobucket

Photobucket





Bro had to work night shift on reunion day! How inhumane!

Photobucket


Rained.

Photobucket





And so I started taking pictures of my 2 little imps. The 3rd one was resting at home because she's a new born and I haven't got a chance to visit her yet. Heard from dad that this youngest one is a beauty.





Photobucket




"Ah ma's cooking nice?"

Photobucket




"Did you eat alot alot??"

Photobucket




"姑姑 pretty not???"

Photobucket


Such an honest kid. Tsk tsk tsk.





Addicted, my nephew started making me take pictures of him with all sorts of silly actions.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Made me take pictures of him eating his crackers...

Made me take pictures of my dad when he's not aware...

Made me take pictures of his backside...









Photobucket

Made me take picture of him hugging plush tweety...











Photobucket

Made me take pictures of his sole. 0____0










Photobucket




To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques