Monday, January 5, 2009

Magical weekend

I probably had the most juvenile-ish weekend. Other than my monthly visitation to the dental and meeting Annie dear for lunch being the only time I moved around, my big-fat arse was pretty much stuck on the couch and I was in constant denial of my training for the upcoming marathon.

Tsk tsk tsk. Ill-discipline me.

These explains my juvenile-ish weekend!



Watched Ponyo on Friday


Totally.cute.Period.I'm.poison.by.their.theme.song.ponyo.ponyo.ponyo~~



Then we have Tinkerbell and Bolt on Saturday






Oh gosh I think every girl should watch Tinkerbell lah!! I watched it twice during the weekends! If you call yourself a girl with real childhood, then go watch this. Magical world, pretty pretty things and bling bling magic dust and yada yada yada~





Ok~ I weeped a little watching this. Gawdt I'm a total sucker for dogs I (yes, even animated ones. enough ok) and totally hands up whenever they make those wheezing pitiful sounds. Makes me feel like the biggest villian in the world.

Anyways the hamster was a total disappointment. Thought he was somehow cute from the standee but turns out he's a dumbo.. *ahem*

I'd prefer Mittens, the black cat. Albeit am not a fan of nekos, let alone black ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques