Thursday, January 15, 2009

Venturing into....

Eyedust.








Albeit many new found interest tempting me and my moolahs in investing 'em, I decided I still like makeup the best!

Albeit times are bad and I ought to tighten my belt a lil', but I still like makeup the best!

Albeit I hardly put on makeup nowadays because I'm too lazy to do so, but I still like makeup the best!!


See those ticks ( a) ? My chosen ones.

Photobucket

From Make Up Store






Photobucket

Info via http://shanalogic.com/

Much as I'm afraid of puffiness due to over-shimmering the eyes, eyedust adds extra pigmentations and effects on the overall work. If it's properly done and collaborated with the correct eyeshadow that is. Never will I use eyedust on its own. Too glam.



P.S. Colleague showed me a mini Victoria Secret mascara yesterday and me thought she's showing me her new bought. It was actually a gift for me. Without any rhyme or reason.

Sweet. Whole world know' I'm into cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques