Thursday, January 29, 2009

Polar FA20, Kose Seikisho

Ok. Said eons back, I'm here to blog about my Polar FA20 and Kose Seikisho mask white.

This gadget I bought was in black albeit the white one looks nicer on printed. Settled for the black one because (1) the white one looked damn cheapo, (2) white gets dirty and yellowish faster. Considering this watch had to stick with me on my sweaty wrist, boring black seems the safest.

Retailing at approx. $200 in major RSH where it's cheaper in the Marina Square outlet because GST is excluded. I got mine at around $160 because there are sales going on. Which reminds me, got voucher somemore! (shit. dunno expire already or not) Forgot how much was it already.




Am not going in-depth with the technical specifications because it's just not my cuppa tea. All I can say is the Polar FA20 looks quite stylish when worn. With the primary function of a watch of course. Date, stopwatch, alarm clock etc.

Then with a secondary function of measuring your calories, running distance, steps taken etc.

Some pics to illustrate.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Random discussion with Kym couple of days back concluded that the watch must be worn tight in order to increase the accuracy of detecting your pulse. She had an issue with the watch always indicating that she had a lazy day despite it's non-factual. Whereas I thought it was quite easy for me to get a "Intensive day. Excellent" feedback.


===============================

Kose Seikisho mask white. I had this tried in comparison with Bio-essence's peel off mask with pine pollen. Can't seem to google any images of the latter so please bear with me.

Imagine biore pore pack. Those that comes in black. Damn shiok when you peel off and start microscoping into the lil' white heads that are yanked out right?

Well Seikisho mask white is like having pore pack all over your face. Ouch.



Apply them on you eyebrow and I swear they will be clean gone when you peel off the mask. Like brazilian wax clean. Brazilian wax.Gone.Cleaned.Waxed.Brazilian.

My first attempt was hellish-ly pain and mild burning post effect. Prolly because my face was rather sensitive with all these yanking and extracting impurities stuffs. I remembered my first encounter with the pore pack got me all teary.

By the second time I had Seikisho mask applied, I was addicted. With an affordable price of $35, this peel off mask is a must grab I think.



However, the mask comes with quite abit of fragrance. People with sensitive nose might find it overpowering. So watch out.

Remember, DO NOT APPLY THEM NEAR YOUR BROWS OR YOUR HAIRLINE. Don't say I never warn you all hor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques