Thursday, January 29, 2009

Project H²

If you are wondering what is H², it's High Heels.

I reckon some of you might not know my jargons. *beams at Mr. Pie*

I've been depriving myself from buying heels for the longest time you can possibly imagine! From 1 - 2 pairs per month to 1 pair in like, I dunno, half yearly?

Can die right???! Even the air smelt fresher after I started grabbing new heels.




Project H² + 1

Photobucket



Project H² + 2

Photobucket



Project H² + 3

Photobucket

*Hugs*

Gimme more gimme more gimme MORRRRE! *ROAAAARRRS*





3 pairs of new heels is unforgivably inadequate but acceptable for a start.

You have NO IDEA how difficult it is for me to get a pair of heels because the sizes are always out! Either that or the design sucks big time. And boy you're so wrong to think my Project ends here.

1 comment:

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques