Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Chinese Niu Year y'all

Qi ge long dong chiang dong chiang! Yi qi qu bai nian!!

Photobucket

*burn firecrackers*




I heard there's gonna be a half eclipse on the first day of Chinese New Year, is it true?

And rumour says it's actually unlucky to watch an eclipse on the day of New Year? Hmmm.

Photobucket

Photobucket






Am very into the digging in past unsightly photos of mine nowadays. LOL. But that's not what I'll be hi-lighting today.

Photobucket



It's kinda blurry. But this classmate of mine apparently scare the hell outta me years back. And I really mean ghost-scare-me-to-death-scare.






Not too sure how many of you remembered this local produced horror movie called "The Maid", but it sure left me a vivid impression.




Boo! Scary right! Tmd.





Saw the resemblance?

I haven't stopped complaning to my primary school classmates since the day I watched the movie.

And I'm gonna complain again....







"Wah lao!! Of all things, she chose to act as a ghost and go scare people!"





Oh by the way, I was able to watch the movie with no inch of fear after I realised the ghost was actually my classmate. Can laugh somemore. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques