Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Beaty updates soon! (I hope)

Hokay~ the network seems better now so I'd better grab the chance to blog.

Some stuffs I had in mind to blog:

1) Review on Baking soda, Kose Seikisho Mask White (which is actually, black in color), Bio-essence Marvel mask with Pine Pollen,

2) My not-so latest bought Polar FA20 watch,

3) Project H²

4) Some tips for falsies maybe?


I've mentioned earlier lesson's gonna be intensive from next week onwards plus exams henceforth so it'd have means yours truly would be seriously tortured till end March.

*roll eyes*

Nevertheless I'm in love with blogging.

See if I can do anything in CNY.

WhEEeeEeeEeee~


Aside from that, some digression.

THE THOUGHT OF PIERCING MY TONGUE IS STILL NOT DIMINISHING! It's so pretty.....

I know I've said it the thousand-th times yet not executing it because I haven't had enough moral support. In fact, the whole world's telling me it's awful and yes, I do care about the perspective of others. So, sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques