Monday, January 12, 2009

Battle of the white veils - Bride Wars

Guess what!?!?!?!?!





2 of my all time favourite actresses are starring in the movie called "Bride Wars".

Photobucket



*drama eyes* omg this is so exciting I'm jumping up and down. I haven't watch chick flick since eons back because I reckon it's all too cliche to simply dump my $10 watching them.

Ugh, I'd rather watch horror ones. But this... this... this is... aiya! I want to watch lah!!



Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway. Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway. Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway. Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway. Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway. Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway. Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway. Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway. Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway. Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway. Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway. Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway.

Photobucket



Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette. Blonde vs Brunette.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Trrrr-rust me, even their official website looks endearing omg I think all girls and gays would love 'em.


==========================

P.S. Office network still as slow as ever and the desktop at home can't seem to attract me in anyways, away from the tv set in the hall which explains the lack of blogging. (Yes I'm blogging at home now! Today was exceptional cuz' I'm watching my serial drama online)

P.P.S. 3 days of lesson every week starting from next week onwards! I'm getting grouchy already.

Until the network improves... so long people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques