Friday, January 2, 2009

Harppi Niu Ear!

Some people I'd wanna credit... (very grossy mossy, but still... period)

1) I wanna thank Kor² for my 2 pairs of new GB Ipanema and his effort to be active in my life,

2) I wanna thank my besties for still being my besties thou' I secretly loathe you people at times. Wahahahaha. Seriously, that part was a joke.

3) I wanna thank Han for sending me the link to watch Ponyo online. Totally rock. But streaminig kinda slow, ain't it?

4) I wanna thank my colleagues for being loony buncha companions whom are more often, enduring my crankiness.

5) I wanna thank people whom left their footprints in my life. You people are still remembered dearly by yours truly.

6) The surprise sms. Very kind gesture of yours, albeit I think you are half gone.

What else? I love daddy, I love mummy! And world peace!! *snort snort*



Cut the crap, see pictures see pictures.





I got blue lashes that day!

Photobucket

I swear it's not entirely blue. Mixture of black and short strands of electric blue. Sounds creepy but what the heck, it's New Year!



Oh, I must give my sincerest apologies for bringing them to the incredibly congested steamboat place for dinner!! Sorry sorry! But undeniable that the food was good, eh?



So the group march on to Riverside Point for some drinks. Oh the Humanity, place was in full core turmoil.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I made everyone vouch for me that she was drunk even before I can even present any alcoholic drinks to her. Check out the look on the face, she looked high even before the session started. *slaps forehead*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




My bro's idea of countdown: Buy a cake. Make a wish. Blow the candle. Jane told me he requested for 2,009 candles. Madness. =__= Everyone was asking me who's birthday was it. Even I asked him if he's celebrating anyone's birthday.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What can I say? Never mess around with a woman.



Shots. On the house. Tequila. Nasty.

Photobucket

I'd prefer Submarine. Or what Cafe Iguana calls "Submarino".




Ok bye.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques