Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jungmin's screwed style

I know this boy is adventurous when it comes to trying out new styles. Other than the bowl cut hair back in Korea, he was almost perfect in choosing his styles and fashions.

Not until recently, when he was in Taiwan. Everything seemed.. so wrong. I've haven't seen anything decent in his fashion sense except the one he took during the filming. Thank gawd that looked least shocking. Nothing remarkable, but at least not shocking.

Image credits: Liezle's blog

Just check these out la, I think Taiwan's screwing his styles and I''m guessing he can't comment much since he's almost foreign to that country's entertainment industry.

Hair is fine......

... but not the outfit.


This is ok but again, not entrancing. My boy so handsome yet all you all can do is to either uglify him or make him plain like Jane.



And this, I feel should be printed on magazines back in the 1990s.



发型师,造型师,这小孩那里得罪你们啦?干嘛这样对他??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques