Saturday, March 7, 2009

enfrostcafe.blogspot

Photobucket


Finally made my trip to the long awaited en-frost cafe and tried their specialty cotton ice-cream they had been raving on!

Photobucket


I couldn't possibly go empty handed right? Since the flowers I shared with a friend will only be delivered slightly later, I've decided to chipped in with another friend to get this for Kymmy since that woman mentioned she hasn't been sleeping and felt her complexion deteriorating.

Photobucket



Mr Pie got Kymmy an additional bouquet of handheld sunflower.

Photobucket



Congrats buddy! To think Kymmy is the type with natural blush. And look how pale she is now. I know it ain't easy doing a set up. I feel you. Take care ah~!!!!

Photobucket



The official launch of the cafe is actually 16th March. So I pretty much had nothing to eat there yesterday. Tsk! To think I was all yearning for Kymmy's pastries! Disappointing can!!!

Did I mention Kymmy make fantabulicious warm chocolate cake? Better then Bakerzin I tell you!

(Ok, am salivating 1am in the morning while typing this. Damnit!!)



Their specialty cotton ice-cream. Yum!

Photobucket



Verdict for Sunshine Mango: Not really recommanded for diebetic sweet toothed because the cotton ice-cream ain't too sweet at all despite having fresh diced mango + syrup dressing. For fellow folks who wants some dash of after-meal sweetness yet not over doing it, the cotton ice-cream is a must-try I feel.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Psst psst! Fresh mangoes used, so don't be stupid enough to expect the sweetness to be consistent. Then again, I'd like my mango topping to be slightly sourish. Heh.

Photobucket

The ice-cream's actually less thicker then traditional ice-cream nor it is ice despite it is shaved. You know, like how ice-kachang is made? I would say the texture of this cotton ice-cream falls somewhat in between the 2.


The cotton ice itself actually tasted like vanilla. Like I say, this shaved cotton ice is nowhere close to the traditional shaved ice we seen in ice-kachang or, whichever you can think of.


To get a better idea of what I'm talking about, GO TRY. Simple as that.


Oh, to add, got cute lao ban niang to serve you. So all the tiko boys, go take a look! But dunch just sit there and make yourself loathsome, BUY SOMETHING TO EAT.



Cute isn't she?

Photobucket








Nah nah nah~ see for all you want!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


============================

Promotions going on! Go http://www.enfrostcafe.blogspot.com/ to find out more.

enfrost

Photobucket

============================






Photobucket


All the best girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques