Monday, March 16, 2009

A short revison break

Most of you would have known yours truly had been studying no day no night until I'm going berserk.

Nothing much, just some overdue pictures taken waaaay back during the valentine's which I thought I can do a fast entry without too much jeopardise on my revision.

The route to ECP was jammed I tell you! First time in my kukudemic life I see traffic jam in ECP.






We've gotten bored after a round of food and booze, so the usual evil me came up with the idea of playing games with wasabi as stake. Losers get to eat the sushi with whatever amount of wasabi on it. Quite an easy punishment I say, since we are all wasabi lovers. But...

We were all so lenient with the amount initially.

And the amount starts increasing as we lose... (we're a buncha revengeful kids)


(The great loser goes to Ms Phelps!)

It may look nothing close to nasty, but imagine eating all sushis with that amount of wasabi. It's nauseating. I haven't had wasabi since then. x__x

Ms Phelps' good friend for the day.




Me, very boliao: "Let's take a picture of our toes spread open."

Ms Phelps: "Orh ok."

Mr Pie: "How do you expect me to spread mine toes......."



Ok, that's about all for the time being. Oh I forgot, tamed my mane short yesterday. Like, short-short and not trim-short. From waist length to slightly below shoulder. Sick of my momok (read: evil spirit/ghost in malay) hair already.

Airightey! Regular updates after my last paper, which is on the 25th of March ya? Back to mugging. Ancient damnation!!!!!!!!



P.S. I didn't know re-formatting a my desktop takes such great deal. Tmd. Took at least 5 hours to revive my lao kok kok.

Now I ish enjoy high speed transfer and downloads on both workstations. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques