Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Insurance pests

A random insurance agent came knock knocking on my door and sucessfully woke me up from my nap. Damn.

It was dad's fallacy and kindness that brought the agent into my place.

Apparently, this lady approached dad for some red-cross donation, dad donated out of goodwill, and it turns out to be some trap luring my dad to buy their policy.

No hard feelings for the insurance agents, its the culture of the company and their hard-sell skills I'm irking for.

Seems like these insurance company aren't doing great because I've been hearing alot of people complaining about being approached by their cold calls.

Despite I'm still immense in the setback for my finance paper but the good thing is, some of the finance theory still lies fresh in my memory and thank god, I managed to end our "in-depth conversation" with the arguement of present value, liquidity and maturity period. Phew. Reckon she's a noob so she's unable to retaliate. Any experienced agent would've beat me hands down I guess.

Anyway, something I'm very displeased with is that she tried to skim my particulars and fill in the form without my consent. Well of course she halted when I say I'm not ready to proceed further with her thus I won't be disclosing my finance statue or whatsoever.

And! She's from the company which I had a very nasty experience with. I see the most unethical, irresponsible, discriminating agent from there. No wonder people can be a member of the million dollar table. Unscrupulous man. *curses*

Oh, I'm referring to Gre*t E*stern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques