Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Skiving (as usual)

Am gonna puke from all the sourcing of quotes~ Gaaaah, boss seems to have endless ideas. Yesterday's evening meeting it felt like he has arrangments aaaall the way till 2013's xmas event already.

Just FML. Lol. I'll still laughing as a matter of fact because at least this was what I asked for - marketing. And knowing it fully this is how insane the marketing world is.

So this is why (finding excuses for me to skive) I'm here blogging again.

Anyway, I think I'm quite crazy to arrange a business appointment later at 6pm. SIX PM! Siao. Mad. Shen jing bing. Gila. Don't ask me why I did that. I myself don't know.


P.S.

- I wanna watch HP!!!

- I wanna watch T-ara Hyomin's horror!!!


Hate you people who already got the tickets. Even more if you have watched / going to watch it. Cuz lao niang haven't.


:D


K bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques