Monday, December 29, 2008

Aloha!

My oh my! Seems like I've lost touch with blogging already. Mainly because I'm so stressed up with things nowadays; planning this, analysing that, organising and co-ordinating stuffs etc. I'm almost brain dead for anything else.

Other that shopping and exercising lah, huh.. *winks*

Anyways, some bo liao stuffs I'm going to pen down today.

This fwahni conversation emerged during the usual gossips with a gf just now.

* * * * * * * *

Me: I'd rather go kpoh ZZ's stuffs than to think of PP lor

She: Hahahaha. Ya... ZZ's more exciting

She: ZZ's still can find a topic to talk about, whereas PP we can never find a common topic lor!

Me: Precisely lah!

Me: Talk about diet oso cannot, bf also cannot, exercise surely cannot, sex DEFINITELY cannot.

She: Wahahahahahaha

Me: Not true meh!!?? Later PP come tell us what this ger kiss her that ger kiss her

Me: Omg I'm gna puke

She: Omg stop stop stop... that is super er xin

* * * * * * *

Now I've got absolutely no idea why I (in fact, all women) love gossiping. It makes me feminine I guess. LOL.



P.S. I think I'm in love...

















...with Canon Ixus 870!!!!


Photobucket



Isn't she a beau? *melts*

Meanie was yakking her way on how amazing this camera was when she trial-ed her colleague's and I was insanely mesmerized the very second I had my eyes laid on it.

I just can't stop thinking bout chu baybae~~

Retailing at $549!!! $^*!?wahrao$%•&♪♠wtf♀♂bbq!!!

I shall wait for the price to drop and *hiak hiak* you're moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques