Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Feeling unhealthy

Have been feeling unhealthy for the recent long weekend - because I've been sucha glutton.

I ought to jog later but ho well~ lesson resumes today so case close. >_<





Even my obese cousin (whom can eat N pots of rice. Pots, not bowls) was surprised to see me eating 3 bowls of food. One after another. Without interval.

That is, Prawn noodle soup followed by Green Bean Soup followed by Bowl of cereal. Yet it wasn't satisfactory. I stopped because there wasn't any interesting food to munch at home. #«!£&•%#ƒ*?!

Damn I can eat.

Albeit I went blading the next day, it was topped with sinful food mainly BBQ chicken wing and Satay. Many of them. *ahem*

Lo and behold, my long weekend was marked with some running nose + headache. Yet I had English breakfast (ham, lotsa bacon, scramble eggs, bread) and an entire spring chicken (for supper somemore!!!!!) down in my big fat round belly on that faithful day.

And there we have, my weight and waistline escalating like nobody's business.




Yum.


I allege the above was due to my yi-ma reaching.



Not forgetting I'm returing to Crowne Plaza's later this week for a round of food sweeping with Mei² and Loo² to advance celebrate to Mei's wawa day. *slaps forehead* We gonna looked damn chio lah no doubt, but the figures on my vital statistic won't look too chio....

Nehmind, festive season's meant to put on weight. Hohohoho!


Bet many of you are going nuts shopping for xmas gift unchu? I've gotten some already but it seem like it's still far from complete. Die die die. shall not curse so much in this season full of love omg i'm so fake.

glitter graphics







Random. I found this picture while goggling my images.

Caption wrote: "The best way to taste a pig"



Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques