Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Majolica Majorca

Chanced upon this writeup in Andy Lee's but seems like the brand wasn't mentioned.

Apparently this IS Majolica Majorca from Shiseido, also known as my top choice of mascara aside from Anna Sui's.


Photobucket



Definitely a good news that Majolica's mascara is retailing in many of the Watsons outlet here in Singapore. A MUST BUY for goo-goo eye lovers whom find falsies an irksome.

However the retailing price is kinda steep in comparision to those I've gotten from (I think) Taiwan. Cost me around 17 bucks (SGD) whereas they are retailing at $25 here. Difference of 8 bucks.

But if you were to ask me, the average shelf price for a normal mascara ranged from $18 to $20 plus already (think Maybelline/Loreal/ZA/Fasio etc.) and yet results not guaranteed, in fact I think they are far from satisfactory.

So $25 for guaranteed results, why not? I won't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques