Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Be careful when you smooch and dig your nose

Via SGFRAG

This is hilarious. We've heard teenagers died playing too much computer games, we've heard people die in their sleep. Even to the extend of getting choked to death by fishballs.

But died of nose picking?

Deaf because of foreplay?

What is this world coming to man....

Maybe tomorrow some deadly African jungle humongous mosquito will fly into my nose, gets stuck inside, crawls it's way up to my brain, plant a lovebite on it and causes some supreme itchyness yet I cannot scratch it and goes insane and dies.

Or maybe there is a cure afterall. The mosquito could be sucked out from my brain, through the ear. Only thing is that I'll be deaf.

Sniff².

Ok, very morbid.

Wah, lidat will a person die a horrible death if he were to dig his nose and at the same time his gf performs a saucy foreplay?


Okokokok, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques