Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sweets for ma sweet

Meanie, this entry is for you. :Þ

♥○♥○♥○♥○♥○♥○♥○♥○♥○♥○♥○♥○♥○♥○♥○♥

I should be doing a part II to this because I hadn't had the complete set uploaded to photobucket yet hence I made do with what I've done.

Not much picture of food we had that day; The girls were mesmerised by the desserts and was pretty much, camwhoring as usual.

Of course, gossips are inclusive. Perfect "critiques, corsets, craves" night whenever those 2 are present.



Photobucket


Photobucket




And so, the birthday girl (not the ang moh, it's the covergirl!!):

Image Hosted by Cetrine.net








Kukugirl asked me blatantly if there's any birthday cake for her. I told her "no, but you'll get to blow candle and make birthday wishes, don't worry."

Despite many of us didn't mind the fact that birthday cakes ain't a big deal, but still it somehow occurs to us that a birthday is not entire without a cake.

So yours truly always had birthday cake plans for my lovelies. I had Ms Phelp sabotaged by making her cake fully covered with candles. Hiak hiak hiak.

Both Loo and I thought it is quite redundant to buy another cake where the restaurant had wide varieties of cakes already so I arranged the waiter to serve Meanie a slice with candle as a significant will do.

Photobucket


I affirmed that NO birthday song is needed. Wanted a dash of surprise yet not so much a flamboyant one. But way wrong was I.

The restaurant had arranged 5 - 6 people sang birthday song to Meanie. As if it is not shocking enough for us, they had it sung across the restaurant where the entire area could hear it.

WTF...

Kuku Meanie said she thought it was sang for others and wanted to sing along. LOL LOL LOL.



Photo flooding you all with the swee charbors.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Image Hosted by Cetrine.net

Photobucket



Photobucket


Ok no more. I'm going for lunch. Om nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques