Thursday, September 4, 2008

1st class luxury

Mum made good stuff the other day and yours truly was instructed to drink it before I head to bed. Plus, no consumption of cold water before (and after I think) I have the bird's nest. Why I dunno. Albeit very much into beauty stuffs and all, I have seriously no idea why and how the chinese medicines works.


All I know is, celebrities claimed these stuffs worked for their heavenly good complexion.





Entire pot of good stuff untouched, dad and mum waited for me to have it first before any of them tuck in. Parents, they the only 2 person who bestowed you your life and love you the most in this entire life of yours.




Me: "Daddy daddy, today's one got funny aroma leh. Mummy leh? Where is she?"

Him: "Got meh? She go play MJ."

Me: "Orh. Got. The color also looked slightly lighter today. Mum must have ran out of honey sugar hence used rock sugar instead."

Him: "Yarlor. But this pot can easily cost 200 odd ok."

Me: "I know. But still smell funny leh." *dubious look*

Him: (cricket cricket)


Digress: Your truly hated the smell and taste of ginseng ever since her brain has developed.

Even the root, diluted with 99% of water can be detected by her dog-liked sniff.


Me: (scoop scoop)

Him: "Tsk. Nothing lahhhhhh."

Me: (ignores and scoop scoop)

Me: "HOR HOR!!! SEE!!! GOT REN SHEN!!! YOU ALL WANT TO BLUFF ME RIGHT?"

Him: "Why? Ginseng is good for health. No taste one. *taste* So diluted liao, no ginseng taste at all!"

Me: "Can don't drink not? Heeheehee"

Him: "Wo da ni hor!" (I beat you hor)

Of course I was kidding to say I'm not drinking. It's mum's TLC and effort afterall.






Daddy: "Your this bowl cost 40 bucks already. Careful don't spill. Will lugi 1 dollar per spill." *LOL and walks away*


*ahem* =__="' That's my dad.



Next up: How to get rid of dark circles / Beauty tips for the eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques