Friday, September 19, 2008

Aspirin blemish eraser *Edited*

Sorry sorry! September was swamped with events and activities like painting my house. Of all times, dad had to choose my birthday month to torture me like this. Bleah.

Okok, let's not digress with my ranting. Can't wait to tell you people the result of my experiment with the aspirin can?!

But ah, I don't have the pics with me (I'm typing this in office, duh) so I guess I'll only complete this post by Saturday (hopefully!) whilst juggling my revision.

So stay tuned! XOXO



1) Aspirin. Well of course, it's the panadol we commonly used. The one I took was panadol extra. Hopefully it hastens the effect.


2) I attempted to pound the pill into powder after which, add water to make it into a paste. Pill was surprising solid hard to break. Stupid enough. Just add moderate amount of water to the pill and soften it, makes your life easier.


See, soften liao.


3) It shouldn't be so watery, but if you see carefully, there is one small portion which hasn't really dissolved. That could be used.


4) Apply it onto the blemish

Ok, I've further improvised it using a cotton pad to cover the paste, so it doesn't solidify nor starts dripping (if you've made it tad watery).


5) Wash it off after 10 to 15 mins.



-------------------------------------------

Now for the results, honestly you can't see any difference after you wash it. But it does sooth the swell the next day. At least its quite visible as compared to those conventional pimple creams or blemish sticks. Try using the paste for 2 - 3 days.

Why not right? Since most of us has panadols in our household and it's cheap. Another thing I've found out is, when the paste is washed off, it acts as an exfoilator cuz there are small particles that actually feels like micro-beads found in most facial scrubbing products. Might want to try that too.


However, do take note of the following:

1) Do not apply too close to your mouth, you wouldn't want to taste the bitterness I'm sure.

2) People who are allergic to aspirin or panadols or paraceptamols are not advised to try this. I definitely do not wish to see your complexion worsen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques