Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Busy and messy

Some of the pictures I've accumulated during the past few weeks. Quite rojak lah.



Annie dear came over to mine place for yours truly to makeup for her wedding lunch. Bringing along the Stage pretties I asked her to buy.

Photobucket

An eye primer + lipstick + blusher cost me $80 nett! How cheap is that? Considering some of the products are from France etc. Such price range is really a must stash I feel.

To add, Stage is giving a free eyeshadow or lipstick free for every $80 worth of purchase! That explains the free eyeshadows. And knowing my eccentricity for cosmetics, Annie dear gave me her's too.

Muaaaks lah.


My finished piece of work, acting chio... =.="' I'm so gonna get killed by her for saying this. :P

Photobucket





Piglet from Ting-er during meetup. Double muaaaks. Horrible woman finally added me to her facebook account. Took her forever to click that few buttons.

Photobucket




Lip bum from Joanne. Woots! I love lil' gifts.

Photobucket






To end, here's to show some of my battle-mates. It's kinda relieving (and heartwarming too!) to see so many of your classmates still actively on-line at some 2am in the morning... fighting the same battle as you are.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bottom screenshot showed JT and I getting quite delirious.



Getting my PayEasy stuffs, dainty mask (and reference text =____=" ) from Princess Lobs' coming weekend! Will update if I got the time.

Tarah lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques