Sunday, May 17, 2009

Redang (part II)

Ok, here are some of the pictures we've taken for Redang!

Random, not in any accordance of order.


(Click for larger image)

Photobucket




Good morning Redang! No, it's not sunset my dear.

Photobucket




And, those taken underwater.

Photobucket


I wasn't in the pictures because I practically hyperventilated when I know my feets couldn't touch the ground. So? I snorkled in shallow water and played with the fishes.

Hey fishy fishy fishy...


Did I mentioned I was "kissed" by a fish? I didn't wanna use the word "bitten" because it's not that serious afterall.. A quick nib' on my ankle by this dunno what breed of fish because I jolly well didn't see it.

Screaming like a bimbo whole damn time I decided to call it quits after being "kissed" for the second time. LOL.

I think the fishes likes me thou. Else why would it kiss me right? ;Þ

Also, sharks like me too! While most of them only managed to see 1 to 2 baby sharks swimming around, yours truly managed to see at least 4 of em' swimming in circles!

Needless to say, I freaked out lah... they swam past me and appeared an arm's length away I thought I'd die like, anytime.

OK I KNOW IM SUCH A WIMP. Enough!



JT, room's pictures at your request~

We had a quad room and was spacious enough with decent balcony.

Photobucket



Again, the scenary. Wouldn't do justice to Redang if I don't show more of their scenaries.

Click to enlarge!!

Photobucket



Signing off, abruptly. Loves.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques