Monday, May 25, 2009

Tips for Double eyelids

Hello people I'm back! Ok, I wasn't exactly away.. But my reports and group projects killed a huge part of me and my youth. Today is D-day. Everything ends here.

My 4,000 words report, the lesson log, the group work, the peer assessment - all ends today.

I should be happy but no. The end of this only leads to a more horrendous, new beginning. Msn nick reads, Lady Jinxed - bradford tortures their part-time students.

Anyway, some interesting tips I've read from Andy Lee's makeup blog! I've personally try some tapes for eyelids, but problem is, the color of eyeshadow cannot be applied on the tape such that there is this ugly looking shape of the tape after I do my eye makeup!




So I guess looking for the correct tape is critical over here. Must get those that eyeshadow can go over with. The ones shown in Andy Lee's looks paper-liked to me. Those I got are plastic ones and pretty much collecting dust on my vanity table.


P.S. I'm a double eyelid. Just hoping I have a deeper one hence I tried the tapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques