Thursday, May 21, 2009

Need to get a new mobile phone!

My HTC is dying on me. Soon enough.

Like, the battery goes flat every 2 days. Reads the lifespan of battery is ending.

Been ranting to get one months back but the recent phones are.... undesirable. All touch screens. Either that or it's damn dua bong (huge/bulky) or that it's hideous looking.

Huh lah, I know, technology mah. I suaku can? I like normal stylish ones WITH KEYPAD. My HTC which is also a touch screen, without keypad, sometimes test my patience so much I feel like binning it away.

Well, I saw this thou! Pretty. Red color somemore. (i'm sure most of you would have known my favourite color is red and not pink by now. Althou' I won't mind a pink phone lah..)


Click to enlarge.

Photobucket

8mp camera. Better than my canon ixxy. Problem is, it's Samsung. I don't really trust Samsung nor have I used it. I'd have settle for it if it's Sony Erisson.

Ehhh... I haven't check out the price for this Samsung Ultra Slim also lah. Must be quite hefty considering it's quite new...

Take away the brand Samsung and it sounds like a sanitary pad. Dunchu think so? Prolly the next few generations will have key names like Wings, Ultra Thin, Carefree... Ok ignore me, I'm morbidly tired.

So, anyone got better recommendations not more than $290? No candy bar and touch screens please.

I feel like changing my no. again... XD Current number's been with me for I dunno, 3 years?




P.S. THIS IS A FUCKING FUCK WEEK. IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER. EVERYDAY IT'S RUSH AND NOT ENOUGH SLEEP.

I GOT HEADACHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques