Saturday, May 23, 2009

Quick updates!

The weather is scorching hot I'm getting very pek chek.

I got class later. Econs. I'm dead. So dead.

I dread econs. I can never comprehen the relationship between demand and supply.

Lesson starts from 3:30pm to 6:30pm at Unicampus. Horrible timing. Horribly far place. And then it's back to assignmenting again.

My lower teeth hurts. Cuz I went to tighten my braces this morning.

Dr Tan was chiding me for skipping the last visit, thus explains my gap, thus the pain. People whom wore braces before will know what I'm talking about.

Dad's whipping our dinner now. Lucky me will come home to see a table of yummilicious food. Although I might not be able to bite later because of the pain...

I realised some interesting comics are out. I want to get them.

Have to leave home by 2.15pm or so.

I got to go get prepared. Else I'll run late for class later. Again.

Am always late for Saturday classes.

Bye bye love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques