Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I love my lovelies, they get me the pretties.

Photobucket



A big kiss to arh nee for helping me get my pretties! Can't wait for Sunday! It's gonna be HELL SCANDALOUS. Lol. Imagine the things we can do in my room. And my queen sized bed..

*ahem*

=================================

On a side note, I need to get individual lashes.

Like this:

These are the knot-free ones. Will need those with knots for amateur like me.

Photobucket

Gonna play with them. Which means I really need to get a pair of good tweezers in order not to spoil these pretties. Teeheehee.



Ah mean! Remember my tonnes of falsies from konnichiwanihaoma land! The more the merrier ok?! I want drama mama ones too! I lub you many²! Meet you when you're back for kamsanghamida food. Need to pass you the tees also.



Oh, along the way are my skincare product, supplement and eyeliner. I could probably do a consolidated entry on:

1) Redang trip
2) JT's photoshoot
3) Blogshop models photoshoot
4) My Stage pretties
5) My false pretties
6) My eye pretties
7) My artistry pretties
8) My nutrilite healthcare

Hmmm.. looks quite impossible to squeeze them all into an entry isn't it? See how lah. I'll be busy preparing to enter torture chamber (Jinx's jargon reads: examinations/exam hall. Geddit?) by the time I get hold of all those pretties.


Cheers from Vanity-heals,
Jinxed



P.S. darlings, Uniqlo (in Singapore's Tampines 1) really ain't no big deal at all. I don't understand what's with all the insane bouleversement and people mad-jamming that place. The guys ones are still acceptable, but the female ones... *snorts*

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques