Friday, May 1, 2009

Smoky eyes

I just came back from office albeitt it's Labour's day today,
I should be resting after a long day,
I'm supposed to be reading my novel or comics...

Photobucket




But I went to play with my makeups instead. Hah!

Photobucket

I know, I look like ridiculously funny.

But it is indisputable that my right eye looked twice as big as my left. It looked slanted. This is the effect I wanna show you guys, how such smoky effect can create a huge difference and make wonders to small eyes.

The bigger picture may not seem as obvious. So I deliberately resized it smaller. Try look from afar, you can see the difference between the eyes. If you can't, I'm pretty sure you're quite blind already.


Photobucket


Close up.

Photobucket

Photobucket


A seemingly simple eye job actually takes a whole load of effort.

I'd say it's takes the longest time among the whole makeup.





The dotted line shows where I actually applied my eyeshadow till. (I know I fucking look like a cock-eyed doodle but try looking into the camera upfront, it's really difficult not to become cock-eyed ok?!)

Photobucket

*laughs at my own cock-eye*

Damn disturbing lah!

So for those amateurs out there, applying eyeshadow around your eye socket will show no color after you open them. The color simply gets "eaten" up.

You'll have to keep on applying them till it reaches somewhere slightly below the brow bone. That's the woes of asian eyes.

=============================

I mentioned in the beggining of this entry - I'm supposed to be reading my comics.

On a random note, how many of you know I read comics? And I've been reading rather complex ones at the age of 10.

Gone were Doremon, Dragon balls and Master Q when I turned primary 4.

I began reading those that my brothers are reading.

Photobucket

A small little collection of mine.

Started off with my brother and I continued the line.


Having said that, those of you that read "Dear Boys", for your information, Act II is officially history.

We are entering Act III where the first few books will touch on the finals and evolution of the 3rd Generation of the Mizuho boys.

Photobucket

Omg I CANNOT wait. Seems to me the 3rd Generation is going to have hellota conflicts but with the guidance of their senpai, I'm sure they're gonna create a ledgendary result yet again!!!!

Only cue is I dunno how long is it going to take to complete the series. Oh well, it's been accompanying me for so long anyway..

=============================

Random.

Gotten myself 2 lip palettes at $22 each from Sasa. 5 colors in 1 palette.

Stated they are originally from the Makeup Store.


Photobucket


Ok bye. I'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques