Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Me no like May one least bit

Yeah, am still harping on how survival-unfriendly the month of May is.

Despite I just came back from paradise.

And yes I'm not stopping myself from ranting in all possible means. Friends, blogs, skype, msn, anything. It's devastating to even plot my calendar.

May is literally inhumane! Outrageous! Ridiculous!

I think that is an understatement.

Lessons combining with office shifting is really no fun. Nah uh. My PH got burnt. My off-in-lieu there are classes. So really, May is stupidly insane with no best solution for time management I'm getting really really pissed with that.

The luckier weeks, I'll get to have an average of 2 rest days.

The unluckier ones, average of 1 rest day which is Sunday. That, I foresee will be used to chiong my whatever needs to be done for the assignments.

There are 2 assignment submission in that sinister month.

Ok, back to the happier ones. Kymmy's gotten the set of pictures from another friend so it's quite completed already. Synchronising the pictures from her is the main problem because I'll be too worn out to go online after class.

Anyway I'll tell you lovelies about the trip as soon as I can. You guys should really visit there. I'm suffering from post Redang syndrome.


Did I mention office is mad-messy? All the cartons and ding-dangs are driving me nuts.

Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques