Sunday, April 5, 2009

Makeover

Yes, lao niang is bery bery the tired.

Dropped by the stationary to get my fulscap paper and the lady boss said I look damn tired too. Making up for people can't be quite tiring you know...

BUT! It's a fulfilling trip made. The supposed 1 model turn out to be eventually 3 and I almost fainted because I wasn't mentally prepared for it. As far as I'm concern, I take waaaaay too long to complete one set of makeup so yeah, time pressure was the main factor that worries me.

Pictures hawt from the oven!!!

Photobucket


My first time meeting the team today (other then the photographer, Julian), thankfully they were all easy-going and co-operative so the entire time spent was very much enjoyable.

Oh, before I start, my 3 models were Shanel, Syndy and Ivy. Hadn't got any pictures of Syndy because the rest are prolly geared for the photoshoot and no one's got time to help me take mine. $%&#>*$

Sorry ah, I had to post the before pictures of you girls... Ivy and Shannel. 18 and 17 years old. That's like 7 years my junior ohmigod.

Photobucket

Photobucket



First impression, they think I sorta look fierce. I think they looked unfriendly. Half an hour later, we warmed up and the girls started playing with my cammie.. dotrs.

See!?



Photobucket



Photoshooting in progress...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Self edited! And I think it's very chio and I ish very very talented. Lalala.

Photobucket


That's all for the time being~ more updates only after Julian send me the soft copies.

*shout* JULIAN I WANT THE PHOTOGRAPHS YOU OWE ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques