Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Got S, but no C

S stands for those whatever terms they claimed in the MediaCorp's channel 5 program "S-factor" and C stands for "class", based on the below written.

And no I do not watch the "S-factor". =__= In case you are wondering.



(Click to enlarge)

Photobucket

This article from MyPaper is wicked funny!


Well I'm sure not all the drop-dead contestants are as bad as what it seems.

Some of you really unfairly blessed with excellent brains and hawt bods.

Well most of you, I would say, are blessed with an equilibrium of beauty and knowledge. That's normal.

Some are extremely smart, but, ummm... prolly not as attractive on the majority's scale?

However, some had also proven the pragmatic truth of "beauty but no brains"?

Oh, correct me if I'm wrong. But you call that "bimbo". No?

Of course, there's the term for he-bimbo, called "himbo". And the worst of all mankind - those that doesn't look good and yet behaves like a bimbo or himbo.

"Dumbo" I call them.

Cropped out the gist of the article for your convenience of reading.

Photobucket

*ROFL*

I guess what she probably didn't want to be too conceited and in turn gives a generic answer that says, "I THINK everyone stands a good chance of winning in their own unique way including me. So I really can't tell what are my chances".

That's my opinion lah, from the way I see it.

I've read her blog no doubt. Pretty girl with lotsa photographs and boobs. I'm in no position to criticise one's command of English because I ain't any better off from time to time.

But I definitely do not blog like that...



Photobucket

"When I happy my eyes will tell others okay, I'm happy. Then, when I'm sad, I will be crying."

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm trying to solve the daxueshavinci code, with loads and loads of roaring laughs! I dunno why but that really sounds very very uber, extremely hilarious to me!

*clears throat* ok, maybe she's saying that her eyes sparkles when she's happy, so much so, that people can feel her joyness. And that she's a crybaby perhaps?

That sounds perfectly ok to me. If it was said to a friend or in private. But publicly? That I'm not so sure...

Let's give people the benefit of doubts, she probably didn't had much time to phrase herself in the most appropriate way because the interview was too sudden?



"I like to play naughty with the guys... maybe use my eyes to give electricity."

That's totally broken (english)! But oh well, it can be quite correct if translated to Chinese though!

But sayang, that's an English program, direct translation aren't quite understood by the jiat kentang (reads: eat potato aka english spoken or educated) or westerners you know?!

Very corny too! Definitely not Sexy, if that's what the "S" stands for~! Nevertheless, clap clap for her courage to say the sentence in such a tak-glam way! Woohoo!!



Sighs. I wish there are more articles like that. Damn entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques