Monday, April 20, 2009

More cannibalism

Disclaimer: Contains extremely gruesome photographs at the end of blog entry. View it at your own risk. I am most definitely not accountable for.






Sibling cannibalism


"...Yes, we've decided to eat him. I did not want to return behind the bars, so we have cut off his head and buried it and the body have cut in parts and kept in a refrigerator,' Timur reportedly said...

...We have been cooking and eating his meat for six months,' he added... "



Which got me googling for more.




Spouse cannibalism

Source

"father eat the flesh off their dead mother's face on Friday morning...

...There, he suddenly choked and became unconscious and died..."

That's what I call, retribution. Kudos!



Cannibalism through internet advert

Source

"...even though the victim allegedly volunteered for his fate by replying to an internet advert...

...I had the fantasy, and in the end I fulfilled it," he said. The fantasy first developed between the ages of eight and 12, he added..."

Netizens, be afraid. Be very afraid...




Little girls cannibalism

Source

"...kidnapped girls aged between four and seven years old, molested and murdered them. In some cases he ate parts of their bodies, in others he slept next to their corpses...

...Miyazaki’s defence rested in the argument of his lawyers that he was not mentally fit to be held responsible for his crimes..."

Asshole.



Issei Sagawa - the "godfather of cannibals"

Go google his name. I'm sure there's tonnes of information about him.

That above term, was a self proclaimed one.

I've read articles of him years back. And there actually are people who idolises him. Not me of course. I just find the happenings amazing, albeit disgusting.

Ok, here comes the true and gruesome photographs I mentioned at the beginning of this entry.

Ready?






















Storing these pictures itself makes me wanna puke. I'll delete them after one week which might affect the few shown above. But you can still find them in google, if you are keen that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques