Thursday, April 16, 2009

Review: Eyeshadow applicator

While I washed my applicators, I noticed the difference in quality. The one on the left was bought from "ta-chiang". Credits goes to annie whom sms-ed me the information.

The one on the right was from Daiso. Both retailing at about the same price. In fact, the one I bought from "ta-chiang" was 10 cents cheaper, at $1.90.

Photobucket

As you can see, the one on the right (from Daiso) - its sponge was peeling despite my first time washing it. Whereas the one on the left (from "ta-chiang") looked intact. The sponge looked much denser and cushiony too.

True enough, my recollections tells me the one from "ta-chiang" seemed much more user friendly. I tried to google the outlets of "ta-chaing" for you all's convenience but expectedly, there wasn't any results.

So, for those of you who desperately wants to get better grade eyeshadow applicators, there's "ta-chaing" outlet in respectively tampines (interchange) and bugis (somewhere along the Guanyin temple), that's about all I know.

Oh and to add, they run out of stock rather fast. So I usually grab 2 sticks (there are about 5-6 applicators where u can stack them neatly into a single stick) whenever I see any. Typical of me.

Not too sure if Aries outlets or other accessories shops are selling these but well, there's no harm trying! But do note, I got mine at $1.90. So no point getting them if the stack of applicators are selling above $2.50 or so lah huh... albeit merely 60 cents difference but still, times are bad! Recessions are everywhere!


Ok, random pictures.

My favourite! Racer tank tops! I owned at least 20 racer tank tops now I guess. Cotton somemore! Me like!! Can you imagine I wear them even to work? But I'll need to pull on a blazer lah..

Photobucket

Blue! I grabbed BLUE color. Can you believe it? I never had any thing in blue. At most turquoise, but never blue. Simply because I can nevar, nevar evar seem to carry off the color (and orange color too =____= ). Dunno why. But I grabbed these nevertheless.

Photobucket


That's Illuma. At bugis. For those of you who don't know.

Photobucket


With probably the longest flight of escalator.

Photobucket

Quite spacious to my liking actually. BUT! The air conditioning was insanely cold I wonder why. Retail shops there aren't too much of a difference from the norm of Singapore malls, reminds me of the concept of Cineleisure.

By the way, the cinema there isn't Golden Village nor Cathay nor Eng Wah nor Shaw, it's Filmgarde.


The infamous Tampines 1 that drove the entire tampines community crazy.

Photobucket


Everysinglemuthafker was going there and it caused human jam I tell you.

Like I had said, my first 2 attempt there failed. Not because of the shops that drew my attention, but because I heard there's in-built swimming pool there! So I want to kpoh lah!

Ah nee said I looked very tourist-ish snapping the pictures of malls and she's going ignore me. So I only quick quick took a significant one. The top floors looked quite posh from the outside isn't it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques