Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Corresponding to the cannibalism entry

Remember this?

So, meanie and I were talking about how grossed and pervertic Issei Sagawa was. Here goes:

black angel but still a meanie: e cannibalisim i saw b4. tat guy is farkin sick

black angel but still a meanie: tat jap guy, theres one article bout him. he eats his victim's private parts n comment that it smell v bad! CCB~!

Lady Jinxed - me no like roaches: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NASTY! CCB IMAGINE I THE GIRL, MY CB LET HIM EAT YET HE STILL CRITICIZE MY CB!

black angel but still a meanie: ya la! he eats pits too

black angel but still a meanie: EWWWWWWWWW!

black angel but still a meanie: armpits i mean. KNNBCCB!

black angel but still a meanie: he tried to fry la

black angel but still a meanie: bake la

black angel but still a meanie: steam la

Lady Jinxed - me no like roaches: OMG! WAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i dunno y, but these coming out frm ur mouth, sounds wickedly funny!

black angel but still a meanie: really lor! e first time i read it i wanna puked man

black angel but still a meanie: i ish cute ma. wahahhahaah

black angel but still a meanie: some parts like e belly la hand or legs he say taste pretty good

Lady Jinxed - me no like roaches: did he eat her butt cheek? or arsehole?

black angel but still a meanie: im feeling sick~

black angel but still a meanie: dunno la!

black angel but still a meanie: omg

Lady Jinxed - me no like roaches: no i'm concerned! wat if got sai in it?

Lady Jinxed - me no like roaches: like the curry fish we had? rembr?

Lady Jinxed - me no like roaches: got sai smell! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

black angel but still a meanie: ewwwwwwww.

black angel but still a meanie: got sai den eat with e sai lor. since he like human flesh so much. sai is fertilisers can

black angel but still a meanie: nutritious. wahahahahaah

Lady Jinxed - me no like roaches: omg lim meanie u oso gross de can!?!?!

black angel but still a meanie: bleahs~

black angel but still a meanie: talkin bout sai

black angel but still a meanie: i feel like shitting

Lady Jinxed - me no like roaches: WAHAHAHAHAHAA

Lady Jinxed - me no like roaches: u sai ong la u!

black angel but still a meanie: :D

Lady Jinxed - me no like roaches: omg i'm gg to blog our conversation

Lady Jinxed - me no like roaches: this is too funny

black angel but still a meanie: go ahead man

black angel but still a meanie: sai ong gg to bang sai, at e same time study my notes

black angel but still a meanie: wooooooooohoooooo!

Lady Jinxed - me no like roaches: wahahahahaahahhaha

Lady Jinxed - me no like roaches: stopit! i cant stop laughing liao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques