Monday, April 13, 2009

X-men origins: Wolverine

Disclaimer: Contains wee bit of spoiler.

I'll keep this as brief as possible. Watched it. Ummm, the odd-der version I'd say. It was a mistake watching it cuz' that wreaked all my enthusiasm in the X-men series. Nevertheless, I'm still going to spend my 10 bucks watching in cinema when the movie screens.

Having said that, the plot itself was okaaay. Not very exciting in comparison to the previous few X-men series we've watched in cinemas. Perhaps it's due to inadequate mutants shown in the movie? Only a few are focused on.

Now coming to the slightly more exciting part - the hunks. Ryan Reynolds, of course Hugh Jackman. And even Daniel Henny was in the movie as Agent Zero! Damn I couldn't recognise him. I swear he blardy looked familiar to me but I simply couldn't distinguish where I've seen the former. Then voila! He's the hottie from the Korean serial drama, My name is Kim Sam Soon.

There was a major disappointment where Ryan Reynolds' apprearence in the movie was less than enough. I'd say he'd probably appeared, less than 5 times in the movie? Ok, make that, appeared less than 5 times in the movie with his ORIGINAL LOOK. Nuff' said. Even Daniel Henny's scenes were more then his.

P.S. I was perpetually crying when I saw the NEW look of Ryan Reynolds. He looked hideous omg I'm tearing again! Boohoohoo!

Hugh Jackman? The usual. Fiery tempered and all. Nothing too interesting except unleashing bits and pieces of his past.

If you ask me, I'll rate it 5/10. 6 outta 10 if there's more Ryan Reynolds. 7 if Daniel Henney wasn't a baddie. Hee.

That's all. I'm done. Go spend your 10 dollars on April 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques