Thursday, May 28, 2009

Current new love!

WELL guess what? I'm gonna do my face masque later at home. Best part of this Artistry pore cleansing masque, it is heavenly scented. Makes me feel real relaxed while waiting for time to pass.


So relaxing I sometimes fall asleep unknowingly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is bad! Very bad! In fact, the consequences of you doing face masque, any face masque and falling asleep is DISASTROUS! And I mean d.i.s.a.s.t.e.r.o.u.s. with the capital D!

(Why so? Stay tune. I'll explain more to you guys in the review entry pretty soon ;p)

I wonder if it's the masque that is soothing or was it the scent that actually puts me to sleep...




With the facial steamer JJ helped me bought!


Image not taken by me, ripped it from http://s.lowyat.net/uploads//attach-59/post-205459-1239430988_thumb.jpg



Artistry Pore Cleansing Masque

An invigorating deep-cleansing mineral clay masque colored light green, with a soft honeydew blossom fragrance that is refreshing and clean.


Features and Benefits

Contains creamy light-green mineral clay
Noticeably reduces the appearance of pores;
draws out excess sebum and debris from pores leaving skin thoroughly cleansed;
absorbs excess oil deposits that can attract airborne pollutants which clog pores; and
reduces shine by regulating surface oils.

Contains Menthyl PCA
Known to stimulate a cooling sensation on the skin; cools and refreshes upon application.

Contains mineral salts of Zinc, Copper and Magnesium
Known as essential for skin health.

Contains Nutrilite-approved Ginseng
Known for its astringent properties

Contains light honeydew blossom fragrance
Imparts a clean and refreshed feeling.

Alcohol-and oil-free; dermatologically, allergy and sensitive skin tested
Suitable for all skin types.


Alright, I'll be back soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques