Thursday, August 13, 2009

Before and after

Applause for myself first - I THINK I AM FREAKING BRAVE TO DO THIS.

While most of you had past experience (maybe even ongoing) on skin problems, I too had my fair share of it. In fact, I had very very huge share of it.

Was plagued by some serious acne and scarring problem during late last year on the T-zone. Not that I didn't have any before, but I'd say what I encountered last year made me felt really helpless because nothing seem to work for me. NOTHING.AT.ALL.

I'm gonna show you how bad it looked. (despite I had even worse ones which I didn't even bother to snap pictures of) Ready?
















Boo!

Photobucket

(and this was taken in the process of healing. imagine worst ones)

I started investing in my new skincare products (plus supplements) and isolated my precious makeups. :((( Tried anti-biotics prescribed by the docs but it didn't help at all. I ended up with endless puking and seriously, it never fails to wreak my day.

And this is how it looks these days. Nothing too hoo-hah but it's some realistic improvements. Something which I've seen for myself. Well I'm still have abit of breakouts now and then but at least I know of a product that actually heals and slays off those annoying acne!!

Photobucket


P.S. Don't even think of concealing the area when you are experiencing severe outbreaks like those show in my first pic. It'll only worsen the condition. Not only it clogs pores and deprives the skin from breathing, when removing the makeup it causes unnecessary contacts and agitation to the outbreaks too.

Don't say I never remind you hor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques