Saturday, August 15, 2009

Makeups

Fooling around with my eyeshadows again. Many lovelies of mine complain that they can never master the skill for smoky eyes. On the contrary, I find it very very easy to do one. Frankly I become so used to smoky eyes I perpetually did one for all my models be it day or night events.

And that is not good. Smoky eyes might look tad too drama-mama for a day occasion. I HAVE TO hold back my temptation of putting such heavy eye colors for day.


Middle of eyelid: Silver + pearl eyedust
Inner and outer corner of eyelid: Shimmery brown plus dark brown
Eyelid fold (or whatever you call it): Charcoal brown
Eyeliner: Gel, brown
Under eye, outer corner: Charcoal brown
Under eye, inner coner: Pearl eyedust





Tsk. See? NO color. Despite it was rather heavy already. Another reason why I liked applying such heavy colors is because it simply gets "eaten up" when the camera flash is on and the pictures usually turn out colorless otherwise, very subtle.





Still no color. #$%ctb&*%wtf;//!?

(Note: I was playing with eye colors and blushers. No foundation applied.)











'neeways, the hungry ghost festival is coming. So be careful my dear. Don't anger the "good buddies".































Else sister Sadako (with very chio falsies) might visit you in the midst of your sleep to say hi!!!

Photobucket
Scare ya, didn't I? :P

Look at the blurry camera and its lens. Does it reminds you of a well? That's where Sadako lives! In a well!




K lah, a chio one to calm you down. Albeit it looked kinda frivolous just with one side of the eye and half of the face done. I think the result looked mamasan-ish. No? Cover the left side and look at the right, I prolly seem like I'm in my late 30's.. Maybe even 40's. I proclaim hor, I is 24, not 42.

Photobucket

It's photoshopped lah hello. I not so chio. Liiiiittle beeet chio maybe. (photoshop pictures to chioster also must have some basic natural default born with chio features one k! Else no matter how you edit also bo yong) Didn't touch the eyes thou'.

(P.S. I cannot say I'm ugly. Wait my parents very sad. Neither of you should think you are ugly too. Else wait your parents also very sad.)





Nah nah nah. All these not photoshopped one. Au naturale one ok!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques