Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blah.

Why do marketers have to know all these?!?!?!

TCP/IP


Http


Packet switching


Protocol


GUI

Gosh. Last night was the first day of year 3. And for the first time, I truly felt like a bimbo. Because I dunno what are the above. Not exactly dunno lah, I mean, they are there and around no doubt, but gawt knows what are they there for specifically. Who the hell wants to know?!?!

You might as well kill me. This is already murder. Sigh.

Anyway, I just decided to buy myself another 88 shimmer palette. Heeheehee. My loyal lovelies would have know I already own one, but it's not shimmery.

88 eyeshadow palette I bought last year.

Those that I have, the matt ones shown above, are starting to bore me out. Since I'm quite satisfied with the quality, so... *makes space for the new 88 eyeshadow palette*


tarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques