Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oh, to add.

I'm about to get a new cousin-in-law and I'm so not excited about it.

1) Because I hate my big fat selfish childish worthless cousin,

2) Because my cousin-in-law is my age and yet acting she's oh-so-superior than me,

3) Because she's a calefare who thinks she's half Zoe or Fann, otherwise, more superior than our caledecotts' big shot,

4) Because she wears like she's standing along the roads of Geylang, (my dad say one! not me!)

5) Because all of us thought that she's hitching my cousin to get the PR, (erm, she's a PRC but I'm not saying all these in corelation to her original citizenship)

6) As if the above becauses aren't enough, BECAUSE SHE'S MOVING INTO MY PLACE.



dot dot dot









Holybutterscotchwithasplashofshit! FML. You guys should see how she parades herself like some queen CiXi in MY place I tell you! As if she's the OWNER of MY PLACE. And not to mention her eyes wandering all over my parent's room! And my damn worthless cousin? He becomes the eunuch lor. Can't think of any better position for him.

The way she look at people, as if her eyes grew on top of her head.

And omg, the way she walk - she shakes lah! Not the model sexy catwalk shake you kuku, it's the ah lian yo-ah-yo-ah-yo typpa shake can?!?!

Don't geddit? Next time I demo let you see. *roll eyes and yo-ah-yo*

Wah piang how to hide my cool you tell me? I'm zfuming mad. Imagining such woman staying under the same roof as you = can die.

Oh I forgot, the moment she came to my place, she literally hopped and jumpsit on my sofa. First visit leh! WTF, LIM PEH VERY FRIEND WITH YOU ISZIT?! Sit cannot sit gently iszit? Must so rough not?!?!?! How old liao you!!!????

You know what? That, indicates war. *wears armour, sexy ones*


roars!!!!!
roars!!!!!
roars!!!!!
roars!!!!!
roars!!!!!
roars!!!!!
roars!!!!!
roars!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques