Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Still alive!

Yeah yeah yeah. Jinxed is back in da house! Am in office now, colleagues seems happy seeing me waving "hi" to me when I seated on my cubicle.

Like princess lidat. Lol. I named myself "incredible hot" because my temperature wentt up to a good 39.3 degrees when the previous day my reading showed my fever officially subsided.

And being socially responsible means - I'm wearing the mask now, looking frantically hilarious here in the office. Because cough is still stuck with me, refusing to leave.

Neeways, pictures from M's beauty experience~

Photobucket



JJ's artsy fartsy shot. Quite nice. Reminds me of xmas thou'.



Ok. Abrupt end with my self-shot feet. Funny seeing how tiny they are! I'm actually a size 8/9 fyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques