Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hey..

Erm, I just woke up. Feeling shitty still. And partially lethargic too. For most of you, you'd have know that I am being quarantined for 1 week.

One

Whole

Week

Damn suay. Really kenna quarantined. No need to self-quarantine, but was told my doctor to stay away from the rest. Including from my family. So am pretty much room bound. :(

I'm very sure it's normal flu. Temperature dropped (measured just now) already so really, it's good sign. It felt scary because my temperature raised to 38.6 yesterday and most of the time I was feeling well, delirious.

Many thanks to those of you whom showed your concern. Lurve you guys. Phone was flooded because I concussed and didn't answer the calls most of the time.

Then I realised I was sleeping so much I forgotten to bathe.

Imma going to bathe. Tata.


P.S. Every 1 out of 2 persons are being infected the Influenza already. Despite it may not be positive. So really, it's everywhere. Pls pls pls take good care of yourself my lovelies. Build up your immune system by taking vitamins and be sure to wear a mask (I did!) if you are having continuous coughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques