Monday, July 27, 2009

Should I self-quarrantine?

Seriously, I really think I contacted my cough from the irresponsible taxi driver last night. I was ok when I hop on. Then the cabbie starts coughing like nobody's business and subsequently I felt my throat itch. Wonder if the other 2 person whom shared cab with me are alright...

Unsurprisingly, I started coughing when I got home, and even worse today.



And then all the symptoms starts to show - feverish, body aches.

I am going to get myself a mask tomorrow. I don't wanna contaminate the office and hell, pass it to my darling colleagues.

*runs to check the symptoms for H1N1*

Ok, if I got sorethroat (which is most likely, going to occur soon) and flu, I WILL SEE DOCTOR AND QUARRANTINE MYSELF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques