Friday, July 3, 2009

What's next?

Now that I've conquered the 73 stories...

Photobucket









And completed the SNCS level one course..

Photobucket

More pictures to come.







What's next?








The GE run - invitation from Reona.
Waiting for registration (website on maintenance. damn)

Photobucket



OSIM Triathlon - invitation from Mr Pie.
Where I'm suppose to be in-charged of the running category because I don't swim well and I can cycle for nuts. Still considering.

Photobucket


Not forgetting stand chart 09.

Photobucket



I don't see the date for vertical marathon 09 thou'. Wonder if they are organising this year. Sobs.

This goes on I'll need a new pair of running shoes very soon.



Psst psst, I pocketed another A for my paper. Long live the queen! Shhhweet victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques