Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cedric Diggory = Edward Cullen

If it's not for the tv showing "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", and that Cho-chang was reminising the dead Cedric in the Room of Requirement, I wouldn't have found Cedric that familiar...


(from boy that dies after one episode.....)






Well, Cedric died. He got killed by he-who-shall-not-be-named.



I'm gonna tell you the truth people, he didn't. Cedric didn't die. He became a vampire. And he was reborned to be Edward Cullen in the infamous Twilight!! From his ex girlfriend Cho Chang, the fickle minded Cedric changed his name to Edward Cullen so he can get rid of Cho Chang and hitch Isabella instead!

Trust me. I bet he long wanted to bite Isabella and transform her into a vampiress the first day he saw her in school instead of oh-so-holy. Because he cannot stand the whiny Cho Change (who is on her way from Hogwarts to find Edward) and prefer the fiesty latter!

Oh oh oh, if I'm not wrong, the dead Cedric and Edward are of the same age (17 years old) right?! My speculation is further proven is they are. Hmpf.

I saw through your plot Cedric, didn't I.. hiak hiak hiak.

Now then I know. Cedric, Edward, both same person lah! Pardon me for my ignorance.



(..... to boy that never dies.)








Smart ain't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques