Thursday, July 23, 2009

Harry Porter and the half-blood prince irritating PRC

Hey hey~ I've just watch Harry Porter and the half-blood prince yesterday. Not too bad. Aside from too little illustration on Ron and Hermoine's relationship and the fighting scenes.

But I must say, (with English accent) it wos blarday hehlarious! Love those teenager you-like-me, i-dont-like-you, but he-likes-her thingy. Classic.


Having said that, the fat (PRC) woman sitting beside was causing some HUGEMTHFKING dismay in me.

I mean I have nothing against PRC whichsoever. In fact, my most trusted hairdresser whom my entire family visits for the past 10 years is from China! She's an awesome woman I tell you, no kidding.

But again, I cannot deny that, with the difference in culture, some people from there just cannnnot seem to merge into the practise of Singapore.

And I behaved my most tranquil - I don't wanna miss my long-waited HPHBP and get shoo-ed out because I'm quarrelling with a PRC! Otherwise given my temper I'd have done something.

Oh wait, I DID something. Hee. Read on.

================================

Fuck'd up behaviour 1: PRC (and her friend) came into the cinema with alot of commotion.

Me: But that's ok, the movie's yet start. I'm cool.

Fuck'd up behaviour 2: PRCs sat down, and took off their shoes. Worst, they were wriggling their toes, as if airing it. OMG.

Me: Wah lao eh.. nvm, not smelly. I endure~~~ grrrrrr.

(Movie started...)

Fuck'd up behaviour 3: PRC swinging her elephant leg and hit my ankle.

Me: What the.... *kicks back and pretends nothing happen and talk to my gf*

*PRC stared at me*

*Look at PRC and gives her the "yes? you looking for me? no? fine then. tata" look and turned to talk to my gf again*

*PRC continue staring, lim peh cannot be bothered*

Fuck'd up behaviour 4: PRCs took out their tidbits and started munching very loudly and making hell lotsa noise with the packaging. (you know what's I'm talking dunchu?)

Fuck'd up behaviour 5: PRC fidgeting THE WHOLE DAMN TIME. (Got worm inside iszit?!?!?!)

Fuck'd up behaviour 6: PRC burps soooooooooo loud as if she burps through a loud-hailer

Fuck'd up behaviour 7: PRC attempts to put both her legs up onto the seat. (But too fat lah. One leg also cannot go up. LOL)

Me: nvm nvm nvm nvm nvm nvm.. just watch your movie.

Final straw: PRC while swinging her hippopotamus leg, dropped her slipper and hit hard on mine.

Me: *stares at her*

PRC: "Swolly swolly swolly"

Me: ok suah. She apologised. I win. hmpf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques